That's terrifying that a country can harbor something so huge and devastatingly destructive. Why is it always about who has the biggest gun if you will? I mean I'm not preaching peace or anything of the sort but is it really necassary to have something like that...really?
I've actually read about this before, and the whole Tzar Bomba itself was not practical as far as weapons go, but it was just more of a propaganda tool. I believe only 2 of these were ever made, but I might need my sources checked.
2 comments:
That's terrifying that a country can harbor something so huge and devastatingly destructive. Why is it always about who has the biggest gun if you will? I mean I'm not preaching peace or anything of the sort but is it really necassary to have something like that...really?
I've actually read about this before, and the whole Tzar Bomba itself was not practical as far as weapons go, but it was just more of a propaganda tool. I believe only 2 of these were ever made, but I might need my sources checked.
Post a Comment