Thursday, February 21, 2008

Quick Search for a person in Euro History! Try It!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/#

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty cool tool to have at my disposal. It's pretty quick, and once you click a name you get a good deal of information. Plus it's the BBC, so you know its good. I did a test run with Bismarck, and within seconds I had everything I ever needed to know, plus a picture. This will definitely help me on the next spec sheet.

Anonymous said...

This site is a pretty comprehensive compilation of figures in european history. Definatly useful to anyone who is doing oh i dont know maybe a spec sheet but anyways... its easy to use and gives you the information you would need. Personally, I like the Lenin link, Mr. Lamb i like the picture of you that they found and posted in his place.

Anonymous said...

I like this site and I think that it will be very helpfull in upcoming tests and spac sheets. I also like how there are pictures wich can help when there are pictures on a DBQ.

NRaymond said...

Yeah I definitely like this site because for us people who let's say "have trouble" reading the chapters we can look up people here. It's very useful, and I will use it in the future. In fact I'm bookmarking it right now.

Abby Horton said...

This site is definitly somthing I will keep in mind for later spec sheets. This site is very resourceful and reliable considering its BBC. It will be great to use for review for the AP Exam later in the year.

Anonymous said...

This seems like it will be handy if you just need to make a quick check on someone in a hurry. It definetly beats wikipedia for reliability.

CHILL said...

mThis site is very very useful, i'll never have to use my 5 lbs book to look up information for the awesome spec sheets again. this site will increase my learning potential and brain magnitude.