After reading this article I have a better understanding of the significance of the Iorn and Blood speech that Bismarck gave. I think many people may have found this speech upsetting saying that the only way a society could be sucessful was through blood and war.
I can see what is meant by the only way society can be successful is through war from a standpoint of the timeperiod. War was happening left and right. So Bismark was just stating what we now think of as obvious.
2 comments:
After reading this article I have a better understanding of the significance of the Iorn and Blood speech that Bismarck gave. I think many people may have found this speech upsetting saying that the only way a society could be sucessful was through blood and war.
I can see what is meant by the only way society can be successful is through war from a standpoint of the timeperiod. War was happening left and right. So Bismark was just stating what we now think of as obvious.
Post a Comment