Monday, March 22, 2010

New Site for AP

http://sites.google.com/site/tlambclass/

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It is great idea everything is all in one spot and easy to find. Is it going to be under homework page when you are finished

gabartlett said...

It seems to be easier to use.I would rather use this page than the blog page to access the links to the quizzes.

CDonahue said...

I definitely like this website a lot more. No offense for the first one, but all of the links were bundled together and it could get pretty overwhelming. All in all I'll probably use this new one more because everything is organized into easy to find sections.

Toakley said...

This is like having an online book that covers everything we do/did in class, making it possible constantly be able to access resources helpful to the lesson.

John DeGennaro said...

WOW! This site is wonderful! Never before have we had such an easy to navigate area of all the ap stuff we could ever need EVER! I really have to say, this is good Mr. Lamb! Thanks for all the work (it looks like it took you a little while)

Marlee Stever said...

I like it. Less papers to put in the binder. It is nice that all that information will be in one place. When we have to study all the websites that we use will be there. Nice.

Lambo said...

Thanks guys! Next step is to add the textbook and link to the notes. Maybe I should put in for laptops for everyone in the class, what do you think?